Date of Birth: 1 May 1982, Belfast, Northern Ireland, UK
Height: 5′ 10¾” (1.8 m)
Jamie Dornan was born on May 1, 1982 in Belfast, Northern Ireland. He is an actor, known for Fifty Shades of Grey (2015), Marie Antoinette (2006) and Shadows in the Sun(2009). He has been married to Amelia Warner since April 27, 2013. They have one child.
- Was a Calvin Klein model.
- Was the face of the 2007 campaign for men’s cologne Dior Homme.
- Actress Greer Garson was his grandmother’s first cousin, making Greer and Jamie first cousins, twice removed.
- Played a serious level of rugby in his native Northern Ireland.
- Is a huge Manchester United fan (season ticket holder).
- Was in a relationship with actress Keira Knightley from 2003 to 2005. They met on the set of an Asprey photo shoot in 2003.
- Has one child, a daughter named Dulcie who was born in late November of 2013.
- His mother died of pancreatic cancer when he was just 16 years old.
- Is very good friends with actors Andrew Garfield and Eddie Redmayne. They were all looking for acting work around the same time.
- Met wife Amelia Warner in 2007 through mutual friends at a party in Hollywood, California.
- Is one of three children. He has two older sisters.