Date of Birth: 4 march 1967, London, England, UK
Birth Name: Samantha Louise Taylor-Wood
Sam Taylor-Johnson was born on March 4, 1967 in London, England as Samantha Louise Taylor-Wood. She is a director and actress, known for Fifty Shades of Grey (2015),Nowhere Boy (2009) and Love You More (2008). She has been married to Aaron Taylor-Johnson since June 21, 2012. They have two children. She was previously married to Jay Jopling.
- Announced her engagement to Aaron Taylor-Johnson, having been in a relationship since May 2009 after meeting on the set of Nowhere Boy (2009).
- She and Jay Jopling separated in 2008.
- On October 27, 2008, she released her version of the Passions classic ballad from 1980, “I’m In Love With a German Film Star”, produced by Pet Shop Boys.
- She was awarded the OBE (Officer of the Order of the British Empire) in the 2011 Queen’s Birthday Honors List for her services to the Arts. She is an artist and photographer.
- Gave birth to her 4th child at age 45, a daughter Romy Hero Johnson on January 18, 2012. Child’s father is her fiancée (now 2nd husband), Aaron Taylor-Johnson.
- Gave birth to her 3rd child at age 43, a daughter Wylda Rae Johnson on July 7, 2010. Child’s father is her fiancée (now 2nd husband), Aaron Taylor-Johnson.
- Gave birth to her 2nd child at age 38, a daughter Jessie Phoenix Jopling in November 2005. Child’s father is her 1st husband, Jay Jopling.
- Gave birth to her 1st child at age 30, daughter Angelica Jopling, in June 1997. Child’s father is her 1st husband, Jay Jopling.
- (June 21, 2012) Married her boyfriend of 3 years Aaron Taylor-Johnson and the father of her two younger daughters – Wylda and Romy.
- Sister of Kristian Taylor-Wood.